The Graffiti Effect is an After Effects template that instantly turns your footage into animated graffiti. Since it also works on images and text, it's perfect for giving your logos or titles a stylized urban look.
With the flexibility of this template you can customize your graffiti, use one wall or many, and have your footage sprayed on with spray can sound effects. It's quick, easy, and totally legal!
- Compatible with Adobe After Effects, versions CS5 and all later versions (including Creative Cloud). Works with both Mac and PC. No plug-ins required.
- This template includes two main graffiti comps - one with a single wall background and a spray-on effect, and one which uses multiple wall backgrounds and a stop motion effect. All effects are customizable.
- Comps are HD 1920x1080, but any resolution is possible (by changing comp sizes).
- Music and footage placeholders in demo video are not included. The dripping black paint in the opening title of the demo video is not included.
- The effects in the demo videos have a reduced frame rate because of the Stop Motion Effect settings. The Stop Motion Effect is optional, and completely customizable.
- This template has been universalized, meaning it will work with After Effects running in any language.
- If needed, follow the suggestions on the Render Tips Page to improve the speed of this template.
The Graffiti Effects template is not a plugin. It's an Adobe After Effects project file, commonly known as a "template" because the work is already done and the user needs only to insert their footage and make their own adjustments. This template is compatible with version CS5 as well as all later versions of After Effects.
Because the Graffiti Effects template contains copyrighted intellectual property, the sharing or online posting of project files with or for anyone other than a client is prohibited. See the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Positive and/or negative feedback is appreciated. Use the contact page to send me a message.